Coming to Omaha for any of the big men’s college baseball games June 14 – 25?
Need a place to camp? There are some very nice, scenic state park lands with camping options within about a 35-50 minute drive of TD AmeriTrade Park in downtown Omaha where the games will be played.
Those state park lands are:
- The Eugene T. Mahoney State Park off of I-80 Exit #426 near Ashland (Ph: 402-944-2523)
- Louisville Lakes State Recreation Area 1/2 mile northwest of Louisville just west of Louisville, NE (Ph: 402-234-6855)
- Memphis Lake State Recreation Area on the northwestern edge of Memphis (Ph: 402-471-0641 Game & Parks Lincoln Office ask for Parks Division)
- Platte River State Park (Unique Teepees Offered for a Fee/Teepee Camping Only) located about 4 miles southwest of Louisville (Ph: 402-234-2217)
- Two Rivers State Recreation Area situated just south of Hwy. 92 and 264th Street near Waterloo (Ph: 402-359-5165)
- Lake Wanahoo State Recreation Area just north of Wahoo (Phone Two Rivers for info, at: 402-359-5165)
- Fremont Lakes State Recreation Area 3 miles west of Fremont, NE on Hwy. 30 (Ph: 402-727- 2922)
There’s plenty to do in between games, too, especially at Mahoney State Park!
See you out there!